Engineering Drafter / Technical Assistant (m/f/d)
- 42279 Wuppertal, Germany
- Technical Project Management
- Job title:
- for the earliest start date
- Design: You design the operating level for the building automation system, arrange its functionality and create BMS system images and TRIC rule schemes.
- Project business: You support the project manager through the creation of professional measurements and your documentation for planning and approval procedures.
- Development: You arrange cable, data point and allocation lists, and develop DDC programs.
- Reporting: The internal and external final documentation for the program creation is also one of your tasks.
Your profileWe are looking for an engineering drafter / technical assistant (m/f) who wishes to develop himself/herself further in challenging projects. The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- Completed technical training, ideally as an engineering draftsman, energy electronics technician, electronics technician for industrial engineering, electrical engineer, electrician, technician or master in the field of automation technology
- Knowledge of process measuring and control technology or automation technology
- Beneficial: Experience with heating, ventilation and air condition technology
- Sound knowledge of CAD and MS Office
- Readiness to travel (occasionally), structured way of working and team skills
We offer you
- Prospects: Benefit from the career and continuing education offers of an international-ly operating family business.
- Openness: Flexible working hours and a good working atmosphere ensure that you feel comfortable with us right from the start.
- Recognition: In addition to an attractive compensation package and comprehensive social benefits, you will receive a company pension plan with an employer contribution.
Reference number : 2211
Apply in two simple steps
Application: Step 1
Click the apply button below to start your online application. Please prepare the following PDF documents for your application:
- Cover letter
If you want, you can also add an application picture.
Application: Step 2
Please fill out the online form carefully and upload the necessary PDF documents. Once you have submitted your application, you will automatically receive an e-mail with the credentials for our applicant management system. You can then use them to log into your newly created applicant account. You can also update your documents there and track the status of your application.
Fairness and social responsibility
Kieback&Peter has received multiple awards as an exemplary and fair employer. We actively promote young talent in our role as a Chamber of Industry and Commerce training company. Naturally, our sustainability management system also covers the area of occupational health and safety: We are certified in accordance with the procedural principles of BG ETEM (the German association for employer’s liability insurance in energy, textiles and electrical industry)/ILO-OSH 2001. Our owners place huge value in the fact that Kieback&Peter is still family-owned and therefore independent. We support the German Careers in Family Companies initiative.