Sales Engineer (m/f/d) Building Automation
- 18107 Rostock, Germany
- Job title:
- for the earliest start date
- Acquisition: You approach potential customers, systematically advise them and develop new, long-term customer relationships.
- Consultation: As a qualified partner for all issues of building automation, you also take care of our existing customers.
- Negotiation: You enjoy a high degree of trust from the management and negotiate contracts and prices on your own responsibility.
- Realization: In addition, you actively participate in the implementation of your customer projects.
- Degree in engineering (diploma, bachelor or master) or technical training in supply, automation or electrical engineering
- Solid knowledge in the areas of building automation and measurement, control and regulation technology
- Professional experience in construction law (VOB), contract law (focus: construction industry/BGB), and follow-up and project management
- Confident manner, ability to work in a team, communication skills and negotiating skills
We offer you
- Prospects: Benefit from the career and continuing education offers of an internationally operating family business.
- Mobility: We provide you with a neutral company car, which of course you can also use privately.
- Openness: Flexible working hours and a good working atmosphere ensure that you feel comfortable with us right from the start.
- Recognition: In addition to an attractive compensation package and comprehensive social benefits, you will receive a company pension plan with an employer contribution.
Reference number : 1990
Apply in two simple steps
Application: Step 1
Click the apply button below to start your online application. Please prepare the following PDF documents for your application:
- Cover letter
If you want, you can also add an application picture.
Application: Step 2
Please fill out the online form carefully and upload the necessary PDF documents. Once you have submitted your application, you will automatically receive an e-mail with the credentials for our applicant management system. You can then use them to log into your newly created applicant account. You can also update your documents there and track the status of your application.
Fairness and social responsibility
Kieback&Peter has received multiple awards as an exemplary and fair employer. We actively promote young talent in our role as a Chamber of Industry and Commerce training company. Naturally, our sustainability management system also covers the area of occupational health and safety: We are certified in accordance with the procedural principles of BG ETEM (the German association for employer’s liability insurance in energy, textiles and electrical industry)/ILO-OSH 2001. Our owners place huge value in the fact that Kieback&Peter is still family-owned and therefore independent. We support the German Careers in Family Companies initiative.