System Technician (m/f)
- 66292 Riegelsberg, Germany
- Customer Service
- Job title:
- for the earliest start date
- Installation: You plan the automation stations of our new systems and commission them.
- Coordination: You manage subcontractors on the building site and ensure the smooth cooperation of all parties.
- Instruction: You instruct customers on how to use our systems and carry out the respective training courses.
- Reports: You document your work and make sure that the technical documents of our systems are always up to date.
- Completed electrotechnical training or technical degree
- Practical experience in the field of electrical engineering, especially in HVAC plant engineering and control cabinet construction
- In-depth knowledge of building and control technology (in particular: programming/commissioning of EIB, BACnet, LON, Profibus, LAN and WAN)
- Beneficial: Basic knowledge in construction law VOB/B
- Structured way of working, service orientation and team skills
We offer you
- Prospects: Benefit from the career and continuing education offers of an internationally operating family business.
- Mobility: We provide you with a neutral company car, which of course you can also use privately.
- Openness: Flexible working hours and a good working atmosphere ensure that you feel comfortable with us right from the start.
- Recognition: In addition to an attractive compensation package and comprehensive social benefits, you will receive a company pension plan with an employer contribution.
Reference number : 1988
Apply in two simple steps
Application: Step 1
Click the apply button below to start your online application. Please prepare the following PDF documents for your application:
- Cover letter
If you want, you can also add an application picture.
Application: Step 2
Please fill out the online form carefully and upload the necessary PDF documents. Once you have submitted your application, you will automatically receive an e-mail with the credentials for our applicant management system. You can then use them to log into your newly created applicant account. You can also update your documents there and track the status of your application.
Fairness and social responsibility
Kieback&Peter has received multiple awards as an exemplary and fair employer. We actively promote young talent in our role as a Chamber of Industry and Commerce training company. Naturally, our sustainability management system also covers the area of occupational health and safety: We are certified in accordance with the procedural principles of BG ETEM (the German association for employer’s liability insurance in energy, textiles and electrical industry)/ILO-OSH 2001. Our owners place huge value in the fact that Kieback&Peter is still family-owned and therefore independent. We support the German Careers in Family Companies initiative.